Americans sit on their comfy couches eating potato chips and watching TV while the Executive Order entitled -National Defense Industrial Resources Preparedness was signed.
On March 16, 2012 the signing occurred. Due to the 24-hour news cycle and St. Patrick’s Day on Saturday, the majority of Americans are left in the dust concerning this executive order-which updates the Executive order 12919 which was signed by President Bill Clinton in 1994.
The stunning bill gives the federal government control over the following:
Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:
(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
One differentiation to the 1994 EO is that the government can control all of the above in non-emergency or emergency conditions. Long story short, the government will at any time be able to have complete control over food, water, labor, farms, farm equipment, energy, transportation and health. This will lead to the Nationalization of the economy.
On January 31, 2012, Obama signed the NDAA ,which allows Americans who are suspected of terrorism to be indefinitely detained without representation or a trial. And who are considered terrorists according to the federal government?
1. Tea Party activists.
2. Supporters of Ron Paul.
3. People who have more than 7 days of food stored in their homes.
4. Buying flashlights
5. Paying cash at hotels.
6. Missing fingers on your hand
7. If you are a returning veteran or own guns and ammunition.
8. If you believe in conspiracy theories.
9. If you have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on your car.
10. If you own precious metals.
As you can see, just about anyone can be labeled a ‘terrorist.’ Including those with extreme “religious views.” If you think Christians are immune from scrutiny you are wrong. With a few minutes and a signature, Americans constitutional rights have just been deleted. And the pot of water with the frog is coming to a full boil and the frog doesn’t have a clue.
People are too busy watching sports and American Idol, than to worry about silly Executive Orders that are reshaping America into a very un-American country.
Because the spirit of antichrist is picking up speed, we will see our laws change and morph like we could never imagine.
How soon do we forget the Weimar Republic and Hitler’s rise to power. I never understood how it could have happened. But I am witnessing the same demise in my own country. Slowly and steadily. When I ask people about what is happening, I often get the “deer in the headlights” look. There are some sounding the alarm and they are often labeled “alarmists”, “kooks”, and out and out “crazy.”
The facts are all out there. With a computer and a search engine, there is no excuse for being uniformed. America is going down and in it’s place the birth of the New World Order.
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.
Written by Sue